Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Instant Mango Pickle

I don't get raw mangoes here every-time.. This time I visited another market place and guess what!!! I found one... :) Had a kachumbar - 'Raw Mango chunks & Onions) once n then thought of making this quick 'Mango Pickle' to have it for a week!!!

I love it almost with anything... Roti or Rice or Snacks!!! My mum used to make the same fresh n instant one every season, but mum-in-law preferred making a sweeter version of it using jaggery! I'm not a big fan of sweet one, so posting a recipe for the 1st one here!


Try out this no-flame, easy & delicious "Instant Mango Pickle":


INGREDIENTS: 

2 cups Raw Mango (cut into tiny chunks)
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 cup Pickle Masala (Methi Masala)
Salt, to taste

METHOD:

- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Store it in air-tight sterilized jar and enjoy it for a week!!! 


You can find a method to Sterilize Glass-Jar here!!! :)

Linking this recipe to Dish it out announced by Cooks Joy and Hosted by Simply Tadka:



No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Like & Share