Visit me @

http://cookingwithsj.com or http://facebook.com/cookingwithsj and explore more of my recipes!!! :)

Friday, June 24, 2011

Max Kitchen...



I went over thr last weekend... A very small cozy place on SG Highway!!! Menu was more abt non-veg/sea food, yet veg delicacies were not too less...

Wat all I had:
  • Lasuni Paneer Tikka
  • Cheese Butter Masala
  • Tandoori Roti
  • Veg. Biryani
Appetizer was simply fab! May b coz I luv garlic taste... :P
Subzi was lil sweeter, which obviously I didnt enjoy much! :(
Roti was soft enuf, so no more comments!!!
Veg. Biryani... it was tempting, even cudn't wait to click a pic n thn taste! Sorries...

Overall, food was ok! Not as expected...

My Review:

Total Capacity: 20-25 ppl (yet it was all booked for me tat day) ;)
Ideal for: Spending silent hours (coz u gotta wait long for ur order to be served)
Avg. for 2: Rs. 550-600 approx
Rating: 2 out of 5

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Like & Share