Red chilly powder
Green chilies (chopped)
1. Soak chickpeas overnight and then pressure cook with salt.
2. Heat oil in kadai and add cumin seeds. When it splutters, add the chopped onions, ginger paste & garlic paste & saute for few mins.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes with all spices, mix well and cook for some more time.
4. Add boiled kabuli chana, lemon juice & add water for all ingredients to get soaked.
5. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
1. Soak rice and urad dal for 5-6 hrs separately.
2. Grind both together and make very smooth batter.
3. Add salt and enough water to make into a dropping consistency.
4. Heat pan with little ghee or oil.
5. Spread small amount of mix on pan in circular motion (half a size of regular dosa).
6. Cook on both the sides.
1. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds, green peas, onions and spices.
2. Saute for few mins till onions are golden brown.
3. Add finely diced potatoes and mix. Cook for 2 mins.
4. Add filling inside Dosa and roll. Serve hot with Ragda and Garlic chutney.