Maida (I've replaced it wit wheat flour)
Boiled n chopped potatoes
Boiled green peas
Green chillies (chopped)
Red chilli powder
Coriander leaves (chopped)
1. Mix flour, ajwain, salt and oil in a bowl. Add water and knead a stiff dough.
2. Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add chopped green chillies and chopped onions.
3. Add red chilly powder, amchur powder and garam masala and saute for a while.
4. Add boiled potatoes and green peas with salt to taste.
5. Add coriander leaves and mix well. Set the mixture aside to cool.
6. Apply a little flour and roll dough piece (roti size). Cut into half, apply water on the edges.
7. Shape each half into a cone, put stuffing in it and seal the edges.
8. Heat oil in kadai and deep-fry samosas on medium gas till crisp and golden brown.
9. Serve hot with tomato chutney.