G3 paste (Ginger,Garlic, Green chilly)
White paste (Kaju-Magagtari)
Fresh coriander leaves
Routine masalas (red chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder)
1. Boil potatoes and mash it.
2. Mix together with salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, corn flour and chooped coriander leaves.
3. Make into balls and deep fry until golden brown in color.
4. Heat oil in pan and add onions and tomatoes (diced). Saute them till soften. Cool it and grind to make a brown paste.
5. Heat oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds, Once it starts spluttering, add G3 paste and saute for 2 mins.
6. Add brown paste, white paste with kadai masala, salt, routine masalas and lil water. Cook till oil separtes from sides and gravy becomes thick.
7. Transfer gravy in serving bowl and put koftas gently into it. Garnish with fresh cream and serve.