Posting on behalf of a non-blogger to link up with my ongoing event 'Bachelor Cooking' :)
Participant Name: Megha Sharma
Recipe Name: Yummy Creamy 5 minute sandwich
A delicious healthy breakfast or snack made with whole wheat bread which is high in fiber with the flavour of cream or cheese is ready in 5minutes.
4 slices of Bread (i like brown bread)
Heavy Whipping Cream or (Malai)
1 Small Onion (Chopped)
1 Small Tomato (Chopped)
Cilantro 2-3 tbs
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli pwder 1/2 tsp or as per taste
1 tsp Chaat Maasala (optional)
1 tbs oil
Steps to follow:
1.Take a bowl add heavy cream in it and mix it gently.It wil become little thick
2. Now add all the dry ingredients in it and mix it gently .
3. Add onions and tomato in it and give it a mix.
4.Now at last add cilantro and mix it well.
5.Leave the mixture for 5 minutes .
6.Take 1 slice of bread and toast it little
7. Put 1-2 tbs of mixture on it .
8. cover it with other slice.
9. repeat the same process for rest of the slices.
10 Heat a pan or tawa or toaster.
11. Add little oil on both side of slices and toast it from both sides.
12.cut in half
13. serve it hot with tomato sauce.
Linking this recipe to Shruti’s ‘Bachelor Cooking’ Event :)