Garlic ginger paste
Chopped green chillies
1. Grate boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl and add boiled corn into it.
2. In a pan, take a spoon of oil and add finely chopped french beans, carrot, cabbage. Roast besan and shahjeera for a while and add in pan.
3. Add mashed mutter and chopped green chillies. Saute it for a min.
4. Shift this mixture to bowl and mix well after adding salt, chat masala, garam masala and cashew powder.
5. Roll mixture around satay sticks and grill on hot pan. Serve hot with green chutney.