Ginger-garlic-green chillies paste
French beans (chopped)
Green Peas (boiled)
Garam masala (or biryani masala)
1. Cook basmati rice in open vessel on low heat and add lil salt. (Cook up to 80%)
2. Blanch and boil spinach leaves and grind them to make smooth paste.
3. Take oil in pan and add ginger-garlic-green chillies paste and saute it for a while. Add chopped onions and french beans into it. Make it light brown.
4. Then add chopped tomatoes, green peas and mix well. Once it starts smelling, add both pastes (spinach, coriander-mint) in it and stir for few mins.
5. Add salt and garam masala powder and in a min, add cooked basmati rice. Mix well, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Curd.