Tofu grated (squeeze water out of it)
Green chilly-garlic paste
Red chilly powder
1. Take oil in kadai and add cumin seeds, chilly-garlic paste. Saute it for a min and add chopped onions, carrots and capsicums. Cook it for few mins.
2. Add tomatoes and grated tofu and mix well.
3. Add curd and all masalas. Lastly add fresh cream and cook it until it releases oil from side in kadai.
4. Garnish with grated tofu / cheese and serve hot with kulcha.
Chopped spinach leaves
Boiled and mashed potatoes
Chopped green chillies
Chopped coriander leaves
1. Mix equal proportions of wheat flour and maida, sugar and well.
2. Make a soft dough using curd and milk (use lil water if needed)
3. Cover and keep aside for 2 hrs. Use oil for binding.
4. Mix all the ingredients of filling well and form into small balls.
5. Take a ball of dough and add filling inside. Roll out and roast in tandoor or on tawa up-side-down.
6. Use butter while serving.