Coriander-cumin sedd powder
1. Cut the paneer into wide strips and deep fry lightly in ghee. Place in lukewarm water.
2. Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove and blend into a puree.
3. Heat 3 tbsp ghee and fry the onions until golden. Add the paste and fry for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the coriander-cumin seed powder, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala, kasuri methi and fry again for 1 minute.
5. Add the tomato puree and capsicum, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Add paneer, corn, salt and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Finally add the cream, sugar and garnish it with cheese and serve hot.