Wheat flour & Maida (2:1)
Chopped Coriander leaves
Finely chopped Ginger
Red Chilly powder
- Mix wheat flour and maida with salt and oil and knead a soft dough with lukewarm water.
- Take all the ingredients of stuffing together in a bowl and mix well.
- Make the balls out of dough and roll them into thin chapattis. Keep aside.
- Take one chapatti and spread a tablespoon of the stuffing till the ends.
- Place another chapatti over this and seal the ends (if required, with a drop of water).
- Heat tawa. Put a little oil over it and roast all parathas.
- Serve hot! :)