1 tsp kavah powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
2 cups water
- Take water in deep pan and add salt, pepper & kavah powder.
- Boil them all together for 3-4 mins and add lemon juice once off the flame.
- Strain it in 2 glasses & serve hot wit munchies u like!
- Kavah powder is made up from beans called 'Boond Daana', which luks very similar to coffee beans. Very less chances of gettin it anywhere else but grocerry stores in India.
- Dry-roast beans till they are brown in color and grind it in form of powder. Store it in airtight container.