200 gm Square cut paneer
1/2 cup Tandoori Marinade
Oil, for pan-grilling
- Take tandoori marinade in a big bowl and coat paneer cubes well with this marinade and cover the bowl with lid or plastic wrap.
- Plastic wrap it and keep it in refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours for the best results.
- Put some oil in pan and heat it on high flame.
- Grill paneer on it till it forms crispy skin on both the sides. Give a lil burnt n smoky effect (if preferred).
- Garnish with lemon-soaked onion juliennes n serve hot with mint chutney.