Serves: 12 nos.
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup cold water
3 cup pigeon peas (lilwa)
1 cup green peas
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
2 chopped green chillies
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp Amchur powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
a pinch of hing
Salt per taste
- Take all ingredients of crust and knead a soft dough.
- Keep it aside to rest for 15-20 mins.
- Take pigeon peas & green peas in a grinder & chop it roughly.
- Take it in a bowl and add rest of all ingredients with it.
- Mix well and divide the filling in 12 portions.
- Roll a medium sized puri & stuff it with this mixture.
- Make smooth small balls out of all mixture.
- Deep fry them in oil & serve hot with Green Chutney.