1 cup maida (plain flour)
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 sachet dry yeast
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp oil
Salt per taste
3 boiled & mashed potatoes
1 chopped onion
1 tbsp chopped coriander
garlic salt per taste
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp amchur powder
- Take some water in a bowl and add dry yeast with a lil sugar & oil. Set aside for 5-6 mins.
- In another bowl, mix maida and wheat flour. Add salt in it. Make a well in centre of bowl.
- Add yeast mixture and form a sticky dough and knead it for 10 mins.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil and sprinkle some maida in bowl.
- Put dough in it and set aside in a warm place to rise for 1-2 hours.
- Once done, punch it well to remove air. Make big size balls out of it and roll it to small size.
- Fill the stuffing inside and seal it around to make a ball.
- Roll it roti/paratha sized with medium-thickness.
- Bake it in pre-heated oven on 200 for around 7-10 mins.
- Give a restaurant texture by roasting it on direct flame for few seconds.
- apply butter and serve hot with any gravy or pickle.