Makes: 3 (medium-size)
2 cups Maida
1/2 cup Lukewarm water
1 sachet Dry Yeast
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp dry herbs
1 tbsp cup Olive Oil
- Take some water in a bowl and add dry yeast with a lil sugar. Set aside for 5-6 mins.
- In another bowl, take maida and mix salt in it. Make a well in centre of bowl. Add the yeast mixture and some oil.
- Mix them all together and form a sticky dough and knead it for 10 mins.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil and sprinkle some maida in bowl.
- Put dough in it and set aside in a warm place to rise until its doubled in size.
- Once done, punch it well to remove air make big size balls out of it and roll it medium-thick.
- Use your choice of pizza sauce & toppings. Bake it for 10-15 until pizza-crust is crisp & golden-brown in color.