3 cup milk
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp crushed peppercorns
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp watermelon seeds (magajtari)
few saffron strands
- boil milk in pan and cool it down to the room temp.
- Soak almonds, fennel seeds, watermelon seeds & poppy seeds in lukewarm water for 10 mins.
- Grind it to a smooth paste (Use a lil extra water if required).
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, crushed peppercorns & saffron in it and mix well.
- Blend it with milk and keep it in refrigerator for an hour before serving.