I always think twice before planning to bake a cake, as...
- It takes too much in following exact proportions n procedure to follow :(
- That comes to be too-big cake for just 2 of us!!!
Got a new pack of unsweetened cocoa n then planned to try it out!!! Unfortunately, this time I didn't have a scoop of vanilla to pair up with this mug :P Anyways, I enjoyed it like anything....
Off you go with the recipe...
2 tbsp Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Baking Soda
2-3 drops Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Caster Sugar
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
1 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
2 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Water
A pinch of Salt
THIS IS WHAT I DID:
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Pour it in a microwave safe glass/mug.
- Microwave on high for a 1½ mins.
- Eat when it's hot!!! :)
- Addition of chocolate chips will give an extra crunch :)
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream is always great to serve with this quick cake!!!