Posting on behalf of a non-blogger to link up with my ongoing event 'Sweet Celebration' :)
PARTICIPANT NAME: Debashree Dewan from Foodgasm
RECIPE NAME: Caramelized Apples
1. 2 medium sized apples cut into cubes. (You can also keep them as slices)
2. 10 gram butter
3. 3/4 cup granulated sugar
4. 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
5. 1 cup apple juice
- Heat a pan with the butter and add the sugar. DO NOT BURN the sugar. It is the key to a good plate of caramelized apples.
- Now when the sugar starts to brown, add the apples and cinnamon powder.
- Mix well and add the apple juice.
- Let it reduce and when you get a sticky gooey consistency, your caramelized apples are ready!
- Serve with a big scoop of ice-cream.
Linking this recipe to Shruti’s ‘Sweet Celebration’ Event :)