Makes: 12 nos.
1 cup soaked & boiled chickpeas
1 cup boiled & chopped potatoes
1/4 cup fresh yogurt
1/2 cup imli (chat) chutney
1/2 cup coriander-mint chutney
1/2 cup namkeen sev
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste
Chat masala to sprinkle
- Mix chopped potatoes & boiled chickpeas in a bowl.
- Add a lil of salt, cumin powder & mix well.
- Arrange 12 papdi in a plate and put a dollop of potato-chickpeas mixture onto it.
- Pour a lil of yogurt, imli chutney and green chutney.
- Garnish with namkeen sev & sprinkle chat masala on it.
- Prepare "Sevpuri" a few mins before serving.