Makes: 6 kababs
2 cup boiled chickpeas
1/2 cup paneer
2 boiled potatoes (medium)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
1/2 tsp crushed kasoori methi
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp chana masala
1/4 tsp garam masala
Salt per taste
Oil for shallow-fry
- Mix chickpeas, paneer & potato in a bowl. Mash them properly.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies.
- Mix all the spices with lemon juice into it and mix well.
- With a portion of ball-size, make a kebab shape and roll it in breadcrumbs for crust outer-layer.
- Heat some oil in a flat-tava and put all kebabs on it for shallow fry.
- Make it crisp and golden-brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup or your favorite chutney.