Makes: 2 nos.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup cooking chocolate
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
- Heat butter in pan and once it melts, turn of flame.
- Add cooking chocolate in it and mix well to form a nice smooth slurry. Let it cool down to room temp.
- Take egg and caster sugar in bowl. Beat them together to make fluffy mixture.
- Add salt, baking powder & plain flour to it and mix well.
- Add chocolate-butter slurry in this bowl and keep mixing for few mins.
- Grease the ramekins with butter & sprinkle a little plain flour in it.
- Pour the mixture in both ramekins and set it well not to leave any air bubbles.
- Bake it in pre-heated oven on 160 for around 20-25 mins.
- Serve hot with vanilla/choco-chips ice cream & chocolate fingers.
Linking this recipe to Sweet n Savory - Bake Fest n Cook's Joy: