I love when my 5-year old niece - Ishita gives me very helpful tips on making desserts, especially to decorate cupcakes!!! Usually, she takes her mom's phone n chats with me but this time she asked her mom to share a pic of the dish she made :)
Ishi tried out this colorful looking salad by herself... And also told me the steps to follow for making it!!! Have met her just once when she was a year old!!! Now I'm desperately waiting for her to visit me on one of her summer vacations :)
STEPS TO FOLLOW (shared by Ishi):
- Roughly cut carrot, tomato, cucumber and strawberries into chunks.
- Chop cilantro (coriander) leaves and add into it. Add grapes too.
- A pinch of sugar, salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Pour a little lemon juice as a dressing!!!
- You can use lettuce leaves too.