Who doesn't love cheese??!!! And specially if you talk about kids, they hate veggies but love cheese :) A combination of both in one casserole - "Cheesy Cauliflower Bake"! Very mild flavors of Italian seasoning... Smoky flavors of baked cauliflower n creamy texture of cheese... Yummm, a perfect bake to include as a side on main course!
Already had a half head cauliflower in veggie rack n I got one more! Couldn't think of anything else than combining it with cheese n simply bake, to accompany my creamy shell pasta for dinner :P
15-20 Cauliflower Florets
2 tbsp Grated Cheese
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1/2 tsp Chilly Flakes
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt, to taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Preheat the oven on 200º for 5 mins.
- Take cauliflower florets in a big bowl and add olive oil, oregano, chilly flakes, lemon juice and salt into it.
- Mix everything well and transfer it to a baking bowl.
- Put this bowl in oven to bake for around 30 mins (turning it once in between).
- Sprinkle cheese over it and bake it for 5 more mins.
- It's ready to serve as a side for your family dinner! :)
- Adjust the amount of cheese as per your taste. Kids would love it more!
- I used a combo of 3 cheese: Mozzarella, Cheddar & Parmesan here.