2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 tbsp Cooking Oil
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/2 tsp Crushed Peppercorn
Salt, to taste
Oil, to deep-fry
- Take everything except oil in a big bowl and mix well.
- Knead a medium-hard dough by adding water (approx 1/2 cup) as required.
- Cover it with a lid or plastic wrap and let it rest for half hour.
- Divide the dough in 30-35 balls of equal size.
- Roll them out to make around 4" in diameter with medium thickness.
- Heat oil in a deep-frying pan on low heat and drop 4-5 puris at times carefully.
- Flip them around and fry till golden on both the sides with crispiness.
- Take them out on absorbent paper and cool it down to room temp.
- Store it in air-tight container, to keep munching for next 4-5 days!!! :)
- Alternatively, you can use a cookie-cutter to cut them all in equal shape n size!
- You can make the same crackers using spinach or fenugreek leaves as a replacement for coriander leaves.